Anger: anger is a natural and mostly automatic response to pain of one from or another ( physical or emotional ) anger can occur when people don’t feel well, feel rejected, feel threatened or experience some loss. Experienced is unpleasant. Anger becomes a problem when it harms you or others.
Why learning to control your anger is important:
Chronic anger, however is related to poor health higher risk of cancer, higher blood pressure and fewer relationships . angry only hurts you. It doesn’t do anything to get back at those who wrongedyou .
The goal of your life is happiness. But chronic anger work against our goal of happiness nd impair your judgment .
tips to manage your anger :
even we can’t change our situation we make choices of how we respond to it .
things to do : ( read slowly )
- Think before you speak: Don’t say the first thing that comes into your head, think carefully what you want to say .
- Listen to what the other person is trying to tell you , to the message behind the anger .
- Calmly express that you hear what they are trying to tell you .
- Openly and without blaming describe what would you like to happen , how would you like things to be .
- Solving the problem is the goal … not winning .
- Always try to understand others feelings also .
- Do not focus on your problems but on solutions.
- Our solution to anger is to focus on happiness .
- To focus on happiness think back to times when you were at your very best.
- Recall your best vacations when you were completely relaxed .
- Go out side and gaze to nature for 10 minutes and feel it …
- Do proper exercise , meditation and yoga in a proper time .
- Try to avoid processing food , red meat , alcohol .
- Practice relaxation skills : when your temper flares. Put relaxation skills to work. Practice deep-breathing exercises, imagine a relaxing scene. Or repeat a calming word or phrase. Such as .’’Take ireasy’’
- you might also listen to music .
I hope those tips may help to manage your anger. but if it’s become you’re a big problem and you need more help then you can contact with us . Mobile: 9062647794.
Remember your children is your gift for our society. So be sure that what you are given to our society through your children …
‘’One of life’s greatest achievement is to grow and let your seeds grow. Nothing in life is more fulfilling that watching your children blossom. You can’t make a plant grow in soil unsuited to it . A child teaches itself. But you can help it to go forword in it’s own way. What you can do is not of the positive nature, but of the negative. You can take away the obstacles, but knowledge comes out of its own nature. Loosen the soil a little. So that is may come out easily. Put a hedge round it, see that it is not killed by anything. And there your work stops. You can’t do anything else. The rest is a manifestation from within it’s own nature.’’
The first year of your children’s development is one of the most dynamic and interesting periods. The changes that occur is huge and fast . Each baby has his own motion and that is so important to know your baby’s development . So you should encourage and help him where you can . Every stage of your chil’s development should be supported to improve his mental capacity .
The environment is a major factor of mental growth . you can help your baby’s brain grow by providing the right stimulation and reactions. This is most important in the first and second year. Whene the baby is first being exposed the world around him .
Relationship between fathers and mothers : If a child see his parents fighting with each others , he feels insecure and abnormal behavior must grown up like lying , stealing , aggression etc. In this situation their stress transfer to the children . and the baby is become stress full . so first work with your self and your relationship.
Relationship with your children : it is so important for your child development. Make a good and friendly relationship with your children then he can share his problem with you .dn’t react when he said to you that he has done something wrong, try to make him to understand in a simple way what is right and what is wrong .
: BRINGING UP YOUR CHILDREN :
• Teach values such as honesty,faith, patience and self-control gradually and steadily, that too by your own example.
• Teach them self-esteem and self-confidence (give some little little work to do which is appropriate for his age ).
• Restrict television watching and entertainment time. Keep a watch on your children`s company.
• Try to keep alcohol and drugs away from the house, or keep them in moderation.
• Maintain a happy and loving home environment.
• Give a lot of your time to your children, both quality and quantity.
• Make laughter a part of your relationship with children.
• Allow children to grow and learn through the mistakes they make.
• Hug and show feelings of love whenever possible.
• Communicate gently but clearly and firmly.
Children Learn What They Live
If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn . . .
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight . . .
If a child lives with fear, he learns to be apprehensive . . .
If a child lives with pity, he learns to feel sorry for himself . . .
If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy . . .
If a child lives with jealousy, he learns to feel guilt . . .
If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient . . .
If a child lives with encouragement, he learns to be confident . . .
If a child lives with , he learns to be appreciative . . .
If a child lives with acceptance, he learns to love . . .
If a child lives with honesty, he learns what truth is . . .
If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice . . .
If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith in himself and those about him . . .
If a child lives with friendlienss(sic), he learns the world is a nice place in which to live . . .
( Now choose with what is your child live )
Doctors advices in Parenting–
• Don`t give the child any juices until he starts on solid food.
• Avoid applying kohl in the baby`s eyes.
• Take any illness, even a minor fever, seriously in a newborn
• Avoid putting ear or nose-rings
• Use cotton clothes and diapers.
• After feeding, burp the child. Don`t let the child lie down face-up immediately after feeding.
• Don`t try tricks such as coating your child`s thumb with chilies to rid it of thumb-sucking habit. These are psychological problems that should be handled by a pediatrician.
If a Child Lives With Criticism, They Learn How To Condemn
Children believe everything you say to them. Critical, hurtful and criticisms become the ‘truth’ for them. If you don’t want your children to hate you when they grow up, here is an example from a teenager who were constantly criticised by their parents.
Steve; “My dad has never believed in me. He constantly thinks I am going to fail or that I will fail – whatever I undertake I am going to fail because I am a failure . When I wanted to go back to school, he didn’t believe I could do it. He didn’t believe it. He’s never believed in me…….and if I had ever seen myself the way my parents saw me, I tried to kill myself long ago. I used to think I was born to lose ”.
Dn’t criticise or react to your children , their self-esteem and self-confidence will low .they needs your proper guidance and love .
if you need more help then contact with me Maitree Dutta my no 9062647794
What are the ways to overcome depression and get a healthy life ?
Drug and medication : Medication therapy is a common treatment for depression. But we have to see your current stage of depression .Anti depression medication can help control depression symptoms .it is combined with the other therapies. Most antidepressant medications work by altering chemical reasons in the brain. The chemicals that help brain cells communicate with each other.it helps to promote ‘ feel good’.
Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy is the most common depression treatment . It is often used with medication. Lifestyle change and other therapies.Psychotherapy is more commonly known as counselling or talk therapy.
Psychotherapy a professional training about feelings, thoughts, stress , depression and more.it can be used to help troubled relationships.
Healthy eating : Avoid processed foods, food high in refined sugar it can cause mood fluctuations which you didn’t want. So Always consult with your psychological counselor for your appropriate healthy food chart.
Sleep : Sleep is essensial for a person’s physical and mental helth. your depression is depend on your quality of sleep .Most helth expert belive that you should get from seven to nine hourse of sleep per night . so if you have sleep problem then consult with any doctor or counselor .
I will be more happy to assist you to overcome your stress and other stress related problem. Once you feel you want my help or like to consulting with me please ring : +91-9062647794 🙂
What Is Depression?
Depression is much more than sad moods or feelings whiche we all occasionaly experience Depression is pervasive.like a coat that you can’t take off no matter how haed you try . it affects how (and what) you see and feel about yourself , your frnds, your family your entire world and worldview.It is a mental helth condition which affects a persons thinking .
On those rare occasions when I have felt depression I have felt depression it feels like I can’t get out of bed and I am wearing a heavy coat made out of lead. I have no motivation. Putting one foot of the other takes a tremendous amout of effort. I only can see gray . problems are there and what can’t be done. I feel hopeless. There is only cloudy sky , darkness , no light .how depression sounding , and yet, how real this feelings is for those who experience it.
People who are depressed feel just that . like they are below ground level emotionally and that their world is dark and gray. They have no hope.
Danger Zone of depression- suicidal ideation ( thinking about suicide)
Sometimes people who are depressed will feel that have very little reason to live and become suicidal in their thinking.it is most dangerous zone of depression . People in this state need to be connected to healthy, loving, supportive and caring people to ensure their safety and act as their candle in their personal darkness.
What causes depression?
There is no one specifice cause of deperession . it is a often a combination of factors, such as genetic/ biological and situational. It may be a case of low level of neurotransmitters ( I.E ‘ happy chemicals’) in the brain.
During winter months it is common for people to develop SAD ( seasonal affective disorder) . This depressive disorders due to lack of sunshine ( vitamin D).
Sometimes doctors or psychological counsellors see people who present as ‘depressed’ and treat them as such however they are actually in the down-swing of their bi-poler disorder and were ‘manic’ or ‘ really really happy ‘ ( high level mood ) for just a few days or weeks earlier.
Many clints seapks about ‘ situational depression’, Meaning their current situation is one fraught with loss, fear, trauma, abuse,neglect, anxity and a lack of healthy and loving social or human connection.sometimes they are with an abusive and uncaring spouse or partner ( have a spuse who ignore you). Even more depression is that like you are powerless and have to live this way, or that you can’t do any better.
As well as external relationships being a cause of depression.the reflect of your innerself is your external relationships. And The inner relationships we have with ourselves and or with our past history can also cause depression. Often come to a doctors or a counsellor with anger , short temper, sadness and or depression . And it’s discovered that in their childhood or young adulthood they were abused or neglected and that is why they started to mentally and emotionally negeclet and abuse themselves. emotional memory of past create psychological blockage in our subconscious mind and we become depressed . doctors and psychological counsellors clear the blockage and help them to lead a helthy life.
What are the symptoms of depression?
Some common symptoms of depression:
- Loss of energy
- Poor memory
- Anger , irritability
- Feeling hopeless and helpless
- Inability to sleep or sleeping too much
- Alcohol or drug use is more than normal
- low self esteem with feelings of worthless or guilt
- decrease or increase in appetite ( weight loss or weight gain)
- loss of interest in sex, activities which you used to enjoy
- thinking that life is not worth living ( seek help immediately if this is the case)
How does depression impact you ?
There are many ways that depression can impact you and or your loving someone
Suicidal ideation– do not do this . If you feel like this please call your local emergency number . or go to your nearest hospital and tell them you feel like dying. Call a family members or friend who cares about you , you can contact with us but do not do this .
Lack of motivation to do anything – It can lead to a loss of friends, social connection and increase your depression.
Self-harm – cutting, pinching or otherwise hurting yourself
Relationship stress or loss – no longer attachement as children , parents, spouse avoid you
Employment stess or loss – job stress due to lack of attendance or interest