Anger: anger is a natural and mostly automatic response to pain of one from or another ( physical or emotional ) anger can occur when people don’t feel well, feel rejected, feel threatened or experience some loss. Experienced is unpleasant. Anger becomes a problem when it harms you or others.
Why learning to control your anger is important:
Chronic anger, however is related to poor health higher risk of cancer, higher blood pressure and fewer relationships . angry only hurts you. It doesn’t do anything to get back at those who wrongedyou .
The goal of your life is happiness. But chronic anger work against our goal of happiness nd impair your judgment .
tips to manage your anger :
even we can’t change our situation we make choices of how we respond to it .
things to do : ( read slowly )
- Think before you speak: Don’t say the first thing that comes into your head, think carefully what you want to say .
- Listen to what the other person is trying to tell you , to the message behind the anger .
- Calmly express that you hear what they are trying to tell you .
- Openly and without blaming describe what would you like to happen , how would you like things to be .
- Solving the problem is the goal … not winning .
- Always try to understand others feelings also .
- Do not focus on your problems but on solutions.
- Our solution to anger is to focus on happiness .
- To focus on happiness think back to times when you were at your very best.
- Recall your best vacations when you were completely relaxed .
- Go out side and gaze to nature for 10 minutes and feel it …
- Do proper exercise , meditation and yoga in a proper time .
- Try to avoid processing food , red meat , alcohol .
- Practice relaxation skills : when your temper flares. Put relaxation skills to work. Practice deep-breathing exercises, imagine a relaxing scene. Or repeat a calming word or phrase. Such as .’’Take ireasy’’
- you might also listen to music .
I hope those tips may help to manage your anger. but if it’s become you’re a big problem and you need more help then you can contact with us . Mobile: 9062647794.