Remember your children is your gift for our society. So be sure that what you are given to our society through your children …
‘’One of life’s greatest achievement is to grow and let your seeds grow. Nothing in life is more fulfilling that watching your children blossom. You can’t make a plant grow in soil unsuited to it . A child teaches itself. But you can help it to go forword in it’s own way. What you can do is not of the positive nature, but of the negative. You can take away the obstacles, but knowledge comes out of its own nature. Loosen the soil a little. So that is may come out easily. Put a hedge round it, see that it is not killed by anything. And there your work stops. You can’t do anything else. The rest is a manifestation from within it’s own nature.’’
The first year of your children’s development is one of the most dynamic and interesting periods. The changes that occur is huge and fast . Each baby has his own motion and that is so important to know your baby’s development . So you should encourage and help him where you can . Every stage of your chil’s development should be supported to improve his mental capacity .
The environment is a major factor of mental growth . you can help your baby’s brain grow by providing the right stimulation and reactions. This is most important in the first and second year. Whene the baby is first being exposed the world around him .
Relationship between fathers and mothers : If a child see his parents fighting with each others , he feels insecure and abnormal behavior must grown up like lying , stealing , aggression etc. In this situation their stress transfer to the children . and the baby is become stress full . so first work with your self and your relationship.
Relationship with your children : it is so important for your child development. Make a good and friendly relationship with your children then he can share his problem with you .dn’t react when he said to you that he has done something wrong, try to make him to understand in a simple way what is right and what is wrong .
: BRINGING UP YOUR CHILDREN :
• Teach values such as honesty,faith, patience and self-control gradually and steadily, that too by your own example.
• Teach them self-esteem and self-confidence (give some little little work to do which is appropriate for his age ).
• Restrict television watching and entertainment time. Keep a watch on your children`s company.
• Try to keep alcohol and drugs away from the house, or keep them in moderation.
• Maintain a happy and loving home environment.
• Give a lot of your time to your children, both quality and quantity.
• Make laughter a part of your relationship with children.
• Allow children to grow and learn through the mistakes they make.
• Hug and show feelings of love whenever possible.
• Communicate gently but clearly and firmly.
Children Learn What They Live
If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn . . .
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight . . .
If a child lives with fear, he learns to be apprehensive . . .
If a child lives with pity, he learns to feel sorry for himself . . .
If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy . . .
If a child lives with jealousy, he learns to feel guilt . . .
If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient . . .
If a child lives with encouragement, he learns to be confident . . .
If a child lives with , he learns to be appreciative . . .
If a child lives with acceptance, he learns to love . . .
If a child lives with honesty, he learns what truth is . . .
If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice . . .
If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith in himself and those about him . . .
If a child lives with friendlienss(sic), he learns the world is a nice place in which to live . . .
( Now choose with what is your child live )
Doctors advices in Parenting–
• Don`t give the child any juices until he starts on solid food.
• Avoid applying kohl in the baby`s eyes.
• Take any illness, even a minor fever, seriously in a newborn
• Avoid putting ear or nose-rings
• Use cotton clothes and diapers.
• After feeding, burp the child. Don`t let the child lie down face-up immediately after feeding.
• Don`t try tricks such as coating your child`s thumb with chilies to rid it of thumb-sucking habit. These are psychological problems that should be handled by a pediatrician.
If a Child Lives With Criticism, They Learn How To Condemn
Children believe everything you say to them. Critical, hurtful and criticisms become the ‘truth’ for them. If you don’t want your children to hate you when they grow up, here is an example from a teenager who were constantly criticised by their parents.
Steve; “My dad has never believed in me. He constantly thinks I am going to fail or that I will fail – whatever I undertake I am going to fail because I am a failure . When I wanted to go back to school, he didn’t believe I could do it. He didn’t believe it. He’s never believed in me…….and if I had ever seen myself the way my parents saw me, I tried to kill myself long ago. I used to think I was born to lose ”.
Dn’t criticise or react to your children , their self-esteem and self-confidence will low .they needs your proper guidance and love .
if you need more help then contact with me Maitree Dutta my no 9062647794